Friday, December 22, 2017
Dear Delegates and Officers,
This is a reminder email concerning a teaching opportunity.
One of the needs of the Societies worldwide that we identified is on-line training. We have just learned of an excellent on-line course in EEG organized by the ILAE. They are looking for more teachers for their course.
- EEG expert with a formal training (board examination, specialty examination or equivalent).
- More than 5 years’ experience with EEG and epilepsy
- Teaching experience.
- Motivation / willingness to spend 1 hour per day, during the teaching unit of 2-3 weeks, pro-bono.
- We already have the textbooks and the tasks for each teaching unit, but, if needed, one can revise them.
- Interaction with the students during the teaching unit. This is based on a chat forum. Tutors are expected to answer within 24 hrs.
- Assess the tasks submitted by the students, and give them grades and feed-back.
If you have any members that might be interested in teaching, please let us know. We will pass the names to Prof. Sandor Beniczky who will get in touch with the volunteers.
Prof. Mark Hallett
Geïnteresseerden kunnen zich melden bij de secretaris NVKNF door een email te sturen naar email@example.com.