New content on IFCN website
Dear Clinical Neurophysiology Colleagues,
Greetings from the IFCN! We are excited to share with you extensive new content just published on the IFCN website.
The new Presentation Database includes over 100 presentations from the 7th AOCCN Virtual Congress and the 7th International Conference on Non-invasive Brain Stimulation (NIBS) as well as all previous “Masterclass by IFCN” presentations. Take a look and give us your feedback.
The Masterclass by IFCN webinar series has hosted six live webinars since October 2020. The coming months will feature:
- TMS Measures of Corticospinal and Motor Cortical Excitability by Prof. Ulf Ziemann (April 17)
- The Electrodiagnosis of Guillain–Barré Syndrome by Prof. Nortina Shahrizaila (May 22)
- Neurophysiology of Acquisition and Loss of Skilled Movements in Musicians by Prof. Eckart Altenmüller (June 12)
- You can register for the live Masterclasses here, or view them later on the IFCN website at your convenience.
The IFCN website is also an excellent resource for other opportunities and information:
- Clinical Neurophysiology Journal and Clinical Neurophysiology PracticeJournal
- The 32nd International Congress of Clinical Neurophysiology (ICCN 2022)
- Upcoming regional and national conferences
- The annual IFCN research and education Fellowships
- Information on the four Chapters of IFCN across the globe and their member Societies.
By subscribing to the IFCN on Facebook and Twitter, you receive alerts when new IFCN presentations become available, and you’ll have access to topical content such as interviews with authors recently published in the Clinical Neurophysiology or the Clinical Neurophysiology Practice.
We hope you will login today. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
With Warm Regards,
The IFCN Executive Committee