IFCN – Social Media Editor
Clinical Neurophysiology and Clinical Neurophysiology Practice Social Media Editor will work closely with the CLINPH and the CNP journal Editors-in-Chiefs to establish and manage the overall digital image for the journals. They work closely with the associate editors and manuscript authors to create engaging content that users want to see. By tracking what users are interested in, they help set the tone and direction of social media outreach for the journals and the Federation.
CLINPH and CNP Social Media Editor is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the journals’ social media strategy in order to increase and improve journal awareness as well as awareness of the Federation’s purpose and mission.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
· Monitoring the responses to content posted;
· Responding to complaints or comments from followers;
· Writing and revising content that’s posted;
· Creating supplemental posts to draw awareness to articles or other types of content;
· Serving as the voice behind the postings;
· Being the chief strategist for the journals’ social media tools, and
· Acting as the thought leader on the latest intersection of journal content and social media, so the Federation can continue to innovate.
The Social Media Editor may serve on the Federation Social Media Committee as a member.
CV and description of why the applicant is the best candidate to Clarissa Russell firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2020.
Please enter IFCN Social Media Associate Editor in the subject line.